1. Armytage Private Proprietary Limited, its directors & employees do not warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information contained in the site and, to the extent permitted by law, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way (whether arising in contract, or tort or negligence or otherwise) from any representation, error or omission in the information or from any resulting loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) suffered by the recipient of this material or any other person. However, Armytage will endeavor to ensure that the information on this site is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
2. This site is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon for the purpose of making an investment decision. The site does not constitute an offer of any investment or an invitation or solicitation to buy or sell securities to any person. In particular, the information provided does not take into account the particular information an individual investor may require to make an investment decision. Armytage recommends that potential investors seek independent financial and taxation advice before making any investment decisions so as to determine whether an investment is appropriate having given an investors’ investment objectives, financial position and needs.
3. This site is prepared for and provided to residents of Australia only. All currency references are references to Australian dollars (unless otherwise specified) and any reference to law is to the law of Australia.
4. Usage and linking to the Armytage web site is at the users own risk. Armytage Private Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to a users system or web site, or to people linking to Armytage Private from a users web site, caused by or in connection with the use of or a link to the Armytage Private site. Any such loss or damage is at the responsibility of the user. Armytage Private advises users to take their own precautions in relation to protecting their system or web site from viruses or malfunction.
5. Copyright in the information contained in this site is owned by Armytage Private Limited. Use of this information or reproduction of it in hard copy form is allowed for personal use only. The material may be viewed on-line by means of an HTML web browser and may be reproduced in hard copy only for a users personal reference. No part of this information may be otherwise reproduced, adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process or incorporated in any way in any other document or material. Except to the extent otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), the material may not otherwise be reproduced or displayed in public and may not be distributed or transmitted electronically to any other person or incorporated by any means into another document or material, including other web sites without the express written permission Armytage Private.